|Title||Adobe PDF Services|
- Document Assembly
Automate creation, manipulation and transformation of PDF documents
This component integrates your OutSystems application with the powerful Adobe.IO PDF Services API.
Key features of Adobe PDF Services API (description taken from Adobe.IO)
- Extract PDF Content - Extract text, images, tables, and more from native and scanned PDFs into a structured JSON file. PDF Extract API leverages AI technology to accurately identify text objects and understand the natural reading order of different elements such as headings, lists, and paragraphs spanning multiple columns or pages. Extract font styles with identification of metadata such as bold and italic text and their position within your PDF. Extracted content is output in a structured JSON file format with tables in CSV or XLSX and images saved as PNG.
- Create PDF - Create PDFs from a variety of formats, including static and dynamic HTML; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; as well as text, image, Zip, and URL. Support for HTML to PDF, DOC to PDF, DOCX to PDF, PPT to PDF, PPTX to PDF, XLS to PDF, XLSX to PDF, TXT to PDF, RTF to PDF, BMP to PDF, JPEG to PDF, GIF to PDF, TIFF to PDF, PNG to PDF
- HTML to PDF - Create PDFs from static and dynamic HTML, Zip, and URL
- Document Generation - Generate PDF or Word documents from Microsoft Word templates and your data. Merge dynamic data with your custom templates to generate on brand contracts, proposals, invoices, NDAs, and more.
- Convert PDF - Convert existing PDFs to popular formats, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as text and image
- OCR PDF - Use built-in optical character recognition (OCR) to convert images to text and enable fully text searchable documents for archiving and creation of searchable indexes.
- Secure PDF - Secure a PDF file with a password encrypt the document. Set an owner password and restrictions on certain features like printing, editing and copying in the PDF document to prevent end users from modifying it.
- Remove PDF Password - Remove password security from a PDF document. This can only be accomplished with the owner password of the document which must be passed in the operation.
- Get PDF Properties - Use this service to get the metadata properties of a PDF. Metadata including page count, PDF version, file size, compliance levels, font info, permissions and more are provided in JSON format for easy processing.
- Split PDF - Split a PDF document into multiple smaller documents by simply specifying either the number of files, pages per file, or page ranges.
- Combine PDF - Combine two or more documents into a single PDF file
- Compress PDF - Reduce the size of PDF files by compressing to smaller sizes for lower bandwidth viewing, downloading, and sharing
- Linearize PDF - Optimize PDFs for quick viewing on the web, especially for mobile clients. Linearization allows your end users to view large PDF documents incrementally so that they can view pages much faster in lower bandwidth conditions