Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Scope of Validity
Processor Contact: ISD FENIQS GmbH, Sternstraße 166-168, 67063 Ludwigshafen // email@example.com
Data Protection Officer Contact: Data Protection Officer, ISD FENIQS GmbH, Sternstraße 166-168, 67063 Ludwigshafen // firstname.lastname@example.org
Handling person-related data
Personal data is information through which a person can be identified, i.e. information which can be traced back to a person. This information includes the name, email address or phone number. However, data about preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites were viewed by someone also count as personal data.
Personal data is only collected, used and passed on by the ISD FENIQS if it is legally permitted or if the users consent to the data collection.
Please select the appropriate group for additional details:
Customers / Interested parties and other parties concerned
Contact form and e-mail contact
Our webpage contains a contact form which can be used for getting in touch electronically. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered into the input form will be transmitted to us and saved. This data comprises: Name, address, e-mail address, telephone number etc. At the time the message is sent, the following data will also be saved: The IP address, date, and time. For processing the data, your consent will be obtained as part of the sending procedure, and reference will be made to this privacy statement.
Alternatively, you can also get in touch via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be saved. No disclosure of the data to third parties takes place in this context. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
The legal basis for the processing is:
- For the processing of the data after the user registers for the newsletter, provided that the user has given consent, Art. 6(1) a GDPR.
- For the processing of data which is transmitted as part of the sending of an e-mail, Art. 6(1) f GDPR with the aforementioned legitimate interests.
- If the e-mail contact serves the purpose of entering into a contract, Art. 6(1) b of the GDPR serves as the additional legal basis for the processing.
For us, the processing of the personal data from the input form is exclusively for processing the establishment of contact. In the case of the establishment of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending procedure serve to prevent the abuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input fields of the contact form and data that have been transmitted via e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has terminated. The conversation is terminated when circumstances allow one to surmise that the respective issue has been conclusively resolved. The additional personal data collected during the sending procedure will be deleted no later than after a deadline of seven days.
The user has the option of revoking his consent for the processing of the personal data at any time. If the user establishes contact with us via e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
Usage Data/Server log files
Each time our webpages are accessed, our systems automatically collect data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
In this case, the following types of data are collected: Browser type, version used, operating system of the user, internet service provider, IP address of the user, date and time accessed, websites from which the user’s system are directed to our website or which the user is directed to from our website.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art.6(1) f of the GDPR with the aforementioned legitimate interests.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to make it possible for the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain saved for the duration of the session.
Storage in log files takes place to ensure the functionality of the website. Furthermore, we use the data to optimise the website and to ensure the safety of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. These purposes also justify our legitimate interests to perform data processing pursuant to Art. 6(1) f of the GDPR. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose of their collection. In the case of the collection of the data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session is terminated. The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Furthermore, we reserve the right to review the files when concrete indications exist which point to a justified suspicion of unlawful use or a specific attack on the pages. In this case, it is within our legitimate interests to perform processing for the purposes of clarifying the issue and the criminal prosecution of such attacks and unlawful use.
General information on data processing
We collect and use personal data from our users strictly only to the extent necessary for providing a functional website as well as our content and products/services. The collection and use of our users’ personal data generally only takes place with the user’s consent. An exception is made in cases where it is actually impossible to obtain prior consent and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory regulations.
Legal basis for the processing of your data:
- In cases where we obtain consent from data subjects for processing operations on personal data, Art. 6(1) a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the basis.
- When processing personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, Art. 6(1) b of the GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary to carry out steps prior to entering into a contract.
- In cases where processing of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation which our company is subject to, Art. 6(1) c of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- In cases where vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal information, Art. 6(1) d of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- If processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, and the interests, fundamental rights, and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not override the interests of the former, Art. 6(1) f of the GDPR shall serve as the legal basis for the processing.
In particular, legitimate interests may include:
- Replying to enquiries;
- Carrying out direct marketing measures;
- Provision of services and/or information intended for you;
- The processing and transfer of personal data for internal and/or administrative purposes;
- The operation and administration of our website;
- The technical support of users;
- Avoiding and detecting cases of fraud and crimes;
- Protecting against non-payment by obtaining credit reports in the case of enquiries regarding deliveries and performance; and or
- Ensuring network and data security, provided that these interests comply with the corresponding applicable laws and the rights and freedoms of the user;
Comments and contributions
When users post comments on the blog or contribute other posts, their IP addresses are saved. This is done for the safety of the provider, in case someone submits illegal content (prohibited political propaganda, insults, etc.). In cases like this, the ISD FENIQS itself may be prosecuted for the comment or contribution – and so the company is obviously very interested in the author’s identity.
You can manage many companies’ online ad cookies via the US page at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU page at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/.
Google Analytics and Google Remarketing
If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will, however, be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other member states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services associated with the website and Internet use to the website operator (ISD FENIQS).
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent Google Analytics collecting data within this ISD FENIQS website in the future. When you click the link, an opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you need to click the link again. Third parties, including Google, display ads on websites on the Internet.
However, we would like to point out that without cookies you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. Through the use of this website, you declare your consent to the processing of your data as collected by Google in the manner and for the purpose described above.
Third Party Content
Further information on the processing of personal data by XING can be found here: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
Further information on the processing of personal data by XING can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy
+1 Google+ button
This ISD FENIQS Website uses the ‘+1’ button of the social network Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (‘Google’). The button can be recognized by the ‘+1’ icon on a white or colored background.
When a user browses one of this ISD FENIQS website’s web pages which contains this button, the browser establishes a direct connection to Google’s servers. The content of the ‘+1’ button is transmitted directly by Google to its browser and is integrated into the web page. ISD FENIQS therefore has no influence on the extent of the data that Google collects with the button. According to Google no personal data is collected if the button is not clicked; data like this, including the IP address, is only collected and processed from members who are logged in.
Rights of a data subject
You have the right,
- to ask us for confirmation of the processing of your personal data. If this is the case, you have a right to information about these personal data and to the information listed in Article 15 GDPR.
- to demand the handing over of the data concerning you in the restrictions of Art. 20 GDPR in a common, electronic, machine-readable data format. This also includes handing over the data to a third party named by you.
- request that we correct your data if it is incorrect, inaccurate and / or incomplete. Correction also includes the completion by declarations or communication.
- to demand from us that personal data concerning you be deleted without delay, provided that one of the reasons detailed in Art. 17 GDPR is met. Data which is subject to a legal storage period we can only block. If you do not want us to collect data from you or contact you again, we will store your related contact information on a blacklist.
- to revoke any consent you give with future effect, without incurring any harm.
- to demand the restriction of processing from us if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 GDPR is met.
- for reasons arising out of their very special situation, object to the processing of personal data concerning them at any time. We will then no longer process the personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims (Article 21 GDPR).
- complain, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy and if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the GDPR,
- to our data protection officer: email@example.com or by post (see imprint)
- to the supervisory authority responsible for us: https://www.datenschutz.rlp.de
About this privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time in accordance with applicable data protection laws. The current status is May 2018.